I was invited for giving a workshop on collage. The night before the workshop I noticed that I didn't have the cutters, I mean, I didn’t have the main tool for the project. Damn it!
I had only my personal set of blades from my own cutter.
Well, using my blades I made new cutters up, from the elements I had. Paper, glue, and tape.
What a surprise, when the very cutters I made caught the eyes of the audience.
After the workshop I was wondering what I could do if I had more time to work on the cutters. I would keep in mind the same idea (using just the elements I had), and trying to do something more sophisticated.
The result is this cutter, made from a up-recycling Dr.Martens that I owned.